Children with Special Needs:
- tends to be very talkative and impulsive?
- has difficulty in following instructions?
- seems too often distracted and forgetful?
- always leave his seat and roam around inside or outside the classroom and seem to be always â€œon the goâ€?
- often throws tantrums?
- seems not to listen when spoken to?
- fails to finish school work?
- too often fidgets with hands/feet or squirms in his seat?
- too often canâ€™t wait for his turn?
- always fidget/wiggle his/her hands and walk to and from?
- â€look throughâ€ people?
- has a tendency to retreat into his/her â€œown worldâ€?
- talks to him/herself and prefer to be alone always
- has a tendency to be disinterested in making friends?
- always interchange â€œheâ€ with â€œsheâ€ or â€œIâ€ with â€œYouâ€?
- loves to repeat sounds of words?
- resists being held and touched?
- gets obsessed and become rigid with something?
The best way to avoid the â€œfluâ€ is for you, as a parent take preventative measures for your children in contracting the flu and one of the best preventative measures you can take is to have your child vaccinated.
CDC recommends a yearly flu vaccine for everyone 6 months of age and older as the first and most important step in protecting against this serious disease. While there are many different flu viruses, the flu vaccine is designed to protect against the three main flu strains that research indicates will cause the most illness during the flu season. Getting the flu vaccine as soon as it becomes available each year is always a good idea, and the protection you get from vaccination will last throughout the flu season.
In addition, you can take everyday preventive steps like staying away from sick people and washing your hands to reduce the spread of germs. If you are sick with flu, stay home from work or school to prevent spreading influenza to others. So book your appointment and call us for the â€œfluâ€ vaccine before they get into you.
Internship and Externship Positions Availability at Community Medical Center
CMC opens its door to externship and internship opportunities year-round in various healthcare disciplines to students of MA programs, NP, DNP, Osteopathic Medicine and others.